Data collection is now open for the 2016 Region X Health Center Salary, Benefits, Turnover, and Vacancy Survey. This page contains all of the information that your health center will need to participate in this valuable project. Please email Kelly Rondou at email@example.com if anyone at your health center should be added to future communications about the project.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE 2016 REGION X SALARY SURVEY HOW-TO WEBINAR
Please scroll down for:
- Project Timeline
- Survey Documents
- Participation Incentives
- What’s Included in the Final 2016 Region X Reports
- 2016 Region X Report Pricing
- Who to Contact with Questions
A. PROJECT TIMELINE
- Wednesday, May 25, 2016: Survey tool and instructions distributed to Region X CEOs, CFOs, lead HR staff, and other identified salary survey contacts at all Region X community, migrant, and homeless health centers.
- Thursday, June 30, 2016: Deadline for submitting completed survey. Completed surveys should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 2016: Region X reports released/available for purchase
B. SURVEY DOCUMENTS AND DEADLINE
Completing the survey requires two files: one is the survey tool, and the other contains instructions for completing the tool.
2016- RX Salary Survey TOOL is a five-tab Excel document for recording your center’s data.
- TAB 1: Contact information and “date of completion”
- TAB 2: Spreadsheet for submitting employee salary and benefits information
- TAB 3: Spreadsheet for submitting information about your benefits structures
- TAB 4: Spreadsheet for submitting turnover information
- TAB 5: Spreadsheet for submitting additional organizational and recruitment/retention information
2016-RX-SalarySurveyInstructions is a PDF document including:
- Details about how to report information for each tab
- Tips for double-checking your data to identify the most common data entry problems
- A comprehensive list of job description summaries for each title in the survey, to ensure everyone is reporting their employee salary/benefits data in the most appropriate spot
Please have one person at your center complete the survey, adding information for your health center directly into the electronic Excel document. Completed electronic surveys should be emailed to email@example.com NO LATER than Thursday, June 30, 2016. ALL SURVEY DATA WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
C. PARTICIPATION INCENTIVES
We encourage you to participate in this survey; having information from as many health centers as possible will make the aggregate data more useful for everyone. We understand that completing the survey will take time, and that you all are very busy. As incentives for participation:
- Persons submitting surveys by the June 30th deadline will be entered in a drawing to win one of four $35 gift certificates, or one of two $50 gift certificates, from Amazon.com.
- All participating Region X organizations will have the opportunity to purchase the survey report, those participating by submitting their organization's data at a significant discount (see pricing information below).
D. WHAT WILL BE IN THE FINAL REPORTS
The final reports relating to this data are all scheduled to be released and available for purchase by October 2016.
The hard copy and electronic 2016 Region X Health Center Salary, Benefits, Turnover, and Vacancy Survey Report will contain:
- Job description summaries for every title to ensure report users are referring to the most appropriate positions when crafting compensation plans.
- Averages and percentiles for base salaries by position title for all health center employees.
- Average dollar amount of benefits, plus the average benefits as a percentage of salary for all titles.
- Breakdowns of annual salary and benefits information by budget range for all titles, to help centers compare themselves with others of similar size.
- Breakdowns of salary and benefits information for executive team employees and for clinical providers and mid-level staff by years of service, budget range of organization, location, etc.
- Breakdowns of salary and benefits information for selected administrative and clinical support staff (including Billing Staff/Patient Accounts, Medical Assistant, and more) by years of service.
- An analysis of additional pay for health center staff (e.g., bonuses, productivity payments, differential increases, etc.).
- An analysis of health center benefits packages, including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, retirement plans, time off packages, and additional benefits.
- Comparisons of 2016 Region X salary data with Region X data from prior years, and with other state and national surveys.
- Point-in-time vacancy rate information and trends.
- Turnover rate information and trends.
E. 2016 REGION X SURVEY PRICING
Regular Price – Not Participating in Data Collection: $500
Regular Price – Participating in Data Collection: $350
NWRPCA Member Price – Not Participating in Data Collection: $400
NWRPCA Member Price – Participating in Data Collection: $250
F. WHO TO CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS
Please contact Kelly Rondou at any time, for any questions you may have.