New models of training primary care physicians and health care professionals in health centers are necessary to ensure adequate health workforce to staff our nation's safety net clinics.
- Break down barriers to access so every American has a patient-centered medical home
- A shortage of family physicians and other health care professionals in health centers which could lead to the collapse of the health safety net serving the most vulnerable populations
- Lack of secure funding, a threat to the survival of family medicine residency programs and other clinical programs
- EHCI Offers consulting services to Community Health Centers for a range of health professionals. We can help achieve your goals with innovative workforce solutions.
- We provide consulting services for Family Medical Residency Programs, Nurse Practitioner Programs, and Physician Assistant Programs
- Community health centers and family medicine residencies
- The Education Health Center Initiative (EHCI) is a regional grassroots coalition to support Family Medicine Residencies and Community Health Centers who are interested in the creation or expansion of an educational health center program, most specifically a Teaching Health Center.
- NWRPCA is proud to collaborate with its organizational partner—the Community Health Association of Mountain/Plains States, to sponsor and support the Education Health Center Initiative.
resources, research, consulting services
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-783-3004 x 20